Submit your Request for Support from Canada’s Climate Action in Africa Project.
- If you would like assistance completing the Request for Support form or have any questions, please reach out to us through our contact form.
- To review the full Request for Support form before starting, please see the downloadable PDF version.
- Learn what happens after you submit your form
- Government agencies and non-governmental organizations from Sub-Saharan Africa, including gender-responsive and women-led organizations, the private sector, post-secondary institutions and more, can request Technical Assistance and South-South Cooperation.
- The main headquarters of the Requesting Organization must be located in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- See all eligible countries here.
- Learn about our gender-responsive and socially inclusive approach here.
- This form should be completed by the government, non-governmental organization or private sector entity requesting Technical Assistance.
- The form can be completed in English or French.
- When completing the form, please pay due consideration to gender issues and the situation of vulnerable populations, including women and men. For further guidance, please refer to the Project Gender Strategy.
- If you are not sure how to complete this document, or require support, please contact email@example.com
- We will get back to you within five (5) working days to acknowledge receipt of your submission and discuss the way forward.